1. In case Game of Thrones confuses you as much as it confuses me at times, here’s a good reminder of where each of the characters was when we left them at the end of Season 6. I’d advise checking it ASAP because we’re already heading into Episode 2 and who knows how many of them will be killed off by the end of Sunday evening!
2. I’m a sucker for a good dessert (or any dessert), as well as articles that list the “best of” in every state. I just can’t help myself and must immediately check out alll the states I’ve ever lived in (or plan to visit).
3. How do you correctly pronounce “GIF”? The world may never know.
4. Google Calendar FINALLY has an iPhone widget. I know many of you probably use the default Apple Calendar app, but if you’re a Gmail user you may want to give “GCal” a try. I’ll write up a comparison at some point!
5. Not sure if you’ve been seeing the phrase “net neutrality” as much as I have these days, but it always intimidated me to the point where I never even bothered to look it up because I was afraid it would be such an overly complex topic that it would make me feel like an idiot and cause my head to explode. Well, I finally decided to Google it, and while I’m sure there are aspects to it that ARE extremely complicated, the gist of it is not. The images at the top of this article explain it better than I can, so if you’ve ever been curious about net neutrality, give it a quick look!
6. And just because Game of Thrones is BACK and I can’t get enough, here’s a link to unlock a special GOT Snapchat lens.
We’re recovering from a fantastic trip to Telluride where I tested out my new Fujifilm Instax Camera (will post about it soon!). I love Colorado because it’s basically impossible to take a bad photo (evidence below). Anyways. I’m off to Bank School on Saturday. What is Bank School, you ask? You’ll have to stay tuned to find out!
Enjoy the weekend!